No reports by period

After selecting a timeperiod it is not possible to create a report (report range:day, week).
After selecting a “day” same reports work fine.

Also can not create a report by “YEAR”

Piwik 1.12/german

or
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Piwik_DataTable_Array::getRows() in /homepages/…/piwik/plugins/MultiSites/API.php on line 256
or

depending on report field selection

Sal Guri

As the message says, Referers.getAll does not support this particular combination of parameters yet.

Hello

After Updated to the V1.12 all email reports are not working !

I have this error : API returned an error: VisitTime.getByDayOfWeek does not support multiple dates

please can you be more clear what we have to do to resolve !

Thanks

I tested a lot:
First: No email-reports at all if a rage is selected.
Without any range selected a report “month” or “week” works.

That cant be a solution.

Like Bretweb wrote "
“please can you be more clear what we have to do to resolve !”

try remove the report “Visits by day of week” and generate report again ?

I have an online survey site that has Open and Close dates and straddles months. I cannot set date ranges to view report details.

The VisitTime.getByDayOfWeek fails, and if I remove it GetReffers errors out similiarly – I havent been able to get a usable report across any date range for 1 SiteId. Worked fine with like 1.10.

Remove and create report again result to same errors.
No report by date range.
Any ideas?

hello Matt
I have tested your proposal but after whem I’m trying to download a report I have an error !!!
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Piwik_DataTable_Array::getRows() in /homepages/25/d140542903/htdocs/statis/core/ReportRenderer/Html.php on line 135

do you have an idea about this ??

Email reports fail for “date range” only for all of you ?

it works OK for days + week + month, but fails for custom date range ? please confirm

hello Matt
report on selected date is working for me :
I have tested by year , by year specific dates , and shortly period .

Just to inform :

• automatic daily, weekly reports seem works now …
    but not if the visit by day of week is selected !!!

Manualy sending the report is working even visits by day of the week is selected !

Manually Download the report is impossible if visit by day of week is selected. error is : [quote=“API returned an error: VisitTime.getByDayOfWeek does not support multiple dates”] [/quote]

Manually Download if visit by day of week not selected, error is [quote=“Fatal error: Call to undefined method Piwik_DataTable_Array::getRows() in /homepages/25/d140542903/htdocs/statis/core/ReportRenderer/Html.php on line 136”]
[/quote]

Hope this will help ! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I am facing issue to download the piwik reports manually in piwik 1.12 version, getting the below error message.

Please let me know how we can resolve this issue?

Thanks
Naginder

@Naginder this error should be fixed in 1.12 - have you updated?

Hi Matt,

I am using piwik 1.12 latest version. Piwik reports are working fine for day, weeks and month, when ever i am trying to create a report from date range, on the download option its giving me 500 internal server error message. Please find the attachments for more details.

If i click on (send report now) option its working fine. Only facing issue to download the file.

Thanks
Naginder

Thanks for the report I created a bug report at Generating scheduled reports fail for date ranges · Issue #4014 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub we will fix it in the next few weeks.

Hi Matt,

Please let me know if you have any update on this issue?

Thanks
Naginder

It was fixed and pending a new release (but youcan apply fix as well, see the ticket)