2.1 RC 2 is now published! Please test and report your feedback

Dear community,

We are excited to announce the availability of Piwik 2.1 Release Candidate release.

What’s changed?

Many bug fixes, performance improvements, small improvements. Overall a focus on usability, performance and reliability. See the full list of tickets fixed in: adding support for windows phone 7 version 7.5 by thirashima · Pull Request #1 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

How to update to latest beta?
[ol]
[li] You can tell Piwik to use the latest beta from within the user interface. See this FAQ: Update - Analytics Platform - Matomo
[/li][li] or alternatively you may download the latest beta from the build server, upload these files on top of your existing piwik files, and visit Piwik to upgrade.
[/li][/ol]

How to report feedback?

Please post any bug or question or suggestion in this forum post. We hope to release Piwik 2.1 sometime next week!

Thank you for your help testing Piwik, have a good time,

Matthieu

One long-time issue that isn’t fixed is the display of the annotation calendar. The calendar is obscured and you can’t select most dates for a note about traffic.

This is from a WebKit-based browser (Safari 7.0.1 to be exact)

Behaviour is the same on Chrome (current).

If I “maximize” panel in question, the issue still occurs, just at the centre of my screen. It’s been doing this for some time.

[attachment 1587 ScreenShot2014-02-19at5.05.03PM.png]

Either way, thanks for all the amazing work.

@sfmedia here is the bug report, we hope to fix it in the next version: When adding new annotation calendar not visible .... · Issue #4510 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Hi Team,

I have installed the piwik on my local system. Also, I have install piwik magento extension in local magento site It is working for visitor chart but I have placed one order in magento but it was not reflect in piwik. Also, Images were not load in magento piwik report so how to resolved that please help me it’s urgent.

Regards,
Ankit Modi

Yep I agree amazing work - makes our life much easier

Angus

www.shreddingconsole.co.uk

Hi,

I change my password but i don’t received in my email, i hope the email isn’t configured.

How i can authorize without confirmation email?

tks

I change my password but i don’t received in my email, i hope the email isn’t configured.

I resolved change in database “super admin” the other user and inside Piwik reset password.

tks