Akamai Log files

Has anyone used piwik to analyze Akamai log files? The ones I receive are tab delimited.

example line
2014-03-30 21:54:19 190.99.146.63 GET /failover.www.compuware.com.akadns.net/etc/designs/compuware/compuware-apm/clientlibs/images/menubackground.png 200 12022 58 “http://www.compuware.com/en_us/application-performance-management/Benchmarks/view-benchmarks.html” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.154 Safari/537.36” “-”

I’m looking into updating import_logs.py to support my logs but just wanted to check if it’s already been done and I just haven’t google search well enough to find it.

smilbandit

If the akamai logs don’t yet import in Piwik, we would be excited to add support for it :slight_smile:

I created a ticket at: Log analytics: importing logs from Akamai content delivery network · Issue #4949 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

If you manage to make import_logs work, please add a test in the log-analytics/tests/ folder, and maybe do a pull request on github, or let us know on the ticket how you go! cheers

Hi,

I just wanted to bump this as I too would like to use Piwik to analyse Akamai logs. Has anyone gotten this to work? Care to report about your experiences?

Regards,

Sebastian

Apparently nobody reported experience yet in Log analytics: importing logs from Akamai content delivery network · Issue #14 · matomo-org/piwik-log-analytics · GitHub but feel free to try it or ask for help in the github issue. also maybe attach an example log