PHP saturation after upgrade from 2.1.0 to 2.2.:X0

Hi, I just upgraded Piwik from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0.
Everything was working fine before upgrade but after, the CPU stays at 100% (7% before upgrade, on a heavy traffic website).

I’m running it on Debian Wheezy, Nginx and php 5.5 and Piwik is totally innaccessible !

php fpm log says :
[17-Apr-2014 17:03:03] WARNING: [pool www] seems busy (you may need to increase pm.start_servers, or pm.min/max_spare_servers), spawning 32 children, there are 0 idle, and 49 total children

Thanks for your help

Is there any way to downgrade to 2.1.0 ?

2.2.0 solve an xss problem… I think isn’t wise downgrading. Maybe you’d better configure ngix?
Sorry but I’m unaware of it, I couldn’t help more.

Nginx and the server has nothing to do with that : when I was using 2.1.0, everything was working fine on a 3 millions pv per day.

The only thing wich have changed is the Piwik upgrade to 2.2.0.
I tried to restart nginx, php-fpm, clear the Piwik tmp folder and reboot the server but nothing solved my problem, I still have the CPU at 100%.

And I’m not speaking about incompatible plugins such as LoginLdap (but this is my fault, I souhlt have checked the compatibilty before upragding).

And now, I’m sure I won’t have XSS attack as my server is completely down and unusefull as my users can’t login.

I opened a ticket on Tracc.

I switched back to 2.1.0 and everything is working fine.

Here is the link to the Trac ticket : Tracking servers CPU saturation after upgrade from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0 · Issue #5019 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub