I am fighting with an Error for weeks and couldn't find solution

I have several websites, all under wordpress, all hosted on my server.
Either with using the wordpress plugin, or without (by manually adding the tracking code to the footer.php) I always get the following Errors in each and every website I want to connect to my Piwik (I have several under the same account and hosting).

Some of the websites shoes more data, some none, and all with the same errors, as detailed here.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCED - PIWIK IS AWESOME! I WISH IT WILL WORK FOR ME!

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 2.1.0) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/duranseo/piwik/plugins/ExampleRssWidget/RssRenderer.php on line 58

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/plugins/ExampleRssWidget/RssRenderer.php:58]
#1 Piwik\Plugins\ExampleRssWidget\RssRenderer->get(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/plugins/ExampleRssWidget/Controller.php:25]
#2 Piwik\Plugins\ExampleRssWidget\Controller->rssPiwik(…) called at [:]
#3 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/core/FrontController.php:521]
#4 Piwik\FrontController->doDispatch(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/core/FrontController.php:84]
#5 Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/core/dispatch.php:30]
#6 require_once(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/index.php:47]

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 2.1.0) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/duranseo/piwik/plugins/ExampleRssWidget/RssRenderer.php on line 58

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/plugins/ExampleRssWidget/RssRenderer.php:58]
#1 Piwik\Plugins\ExampleRssWidget\RssRenderer->get(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/plugins/ExampleRssWidget/Controller.php:25]
#3 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/core/FrontController.php:521]
#4 Piwik\FrontController->doDispatch(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/core/FrontController.php:84]
#5 Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/core/dispatch.php:30]

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/duranseo/piwik/plugins/ExampleRssWidget/RssRenderer.php on line 60

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(…) called at [/home/duranseo/piwik/plugins/ExampleRssWidget/RssRenderer.php:60]

Hi Bachros

Have you tried setting up a test site (wp) without any plugins enabled and using one of the default themes ?

I am presuming that you use mostly the same plugins and theme on all your sites.

If you do get a positive you can enable your plugins one at a time…

I have found any kind of problem solving with Piwik can take many days…

ATB

Mac

Upgrade to piwik 2.4.1 where this bug was fixed.