Help with goals tracking not working

Hi, can anyone help me trouble shoot my goals tracking. I set it up a week ago but there is no data registering at all. Here is a screenshot of my goals.

Hi, can anyone help with this? I still have no data for three of the goals.

Visit a given URL (page or group of pages) Pattern contains: documentation:start [phpList Resources]

Visit a given URL (page or group of pages) Pattern contains: phpList manual : phpList

Visit a given URL (page or group of pages) Pattern contains: forums.phplist.com

Visit a given URL (page or group of pages) Pattern contains: phplist forums • Information

I THINK this is becuase the urls are in a differnt part of the site, that piwik sees as another site. When I use the dropdown menu in the top right and choose “forums” I can see stats on the forums, and they show that people are visiting and posting (which we know they are ofcourse). However, in the piwik area for the main homepage, the forums don’t show up under out-links, so I don’t know what the issue is.

Are you able to reproduce a particular bug with goals if you setup Piwik on a “localhost” for example? If you can reproduce a particular bug then we’d like to fix it