Piwik 2.5.0 update failure

Hello,

I received the following when I tried to update to 2.5 using the automatic updater UI, I cannot access Piwik at all to resolve the problem?

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 2.5.0) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined index: enabled in /home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Development.php on line 34 

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Development.php:34]
#1 Piwik\Development::isEnabled(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Cache/PersistentCache.php:94]
#2 Piwik\Cache\PersistentCache::populateCache(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Cache/PersistentCache.php:49]
#3 Piwik\Cache\PersistentCache->__construct(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Plugin.php:141]
#4 Piwik\Plugin->__construct(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Plugin/Manager.php:870]
#5 Piwik\Plugin\Manager->makePluginClass(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Plugin/Manager.php:836]
#6 Piwik\Plugin\Manager->loadPlugin(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Plugin/Manager.php:776]
#7 Piwik\Plugin\Manager->reloadPlugins(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Plugin/Manager.php:615]
#8 Piwik\Plugin\Manager->loadPlugins(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Plugin/Manager.php:95]
#9 Piwik\Plugin\Manager->loadActivatedPlugins(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:323]
#10 Piwik\FrontController->init(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/dispatch.php:33]
#11 require_once(...) called at [/home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/index.php:47]

Further down the page this is shown

Session must be started before any output has been sent to the browser; output started in /home/---removed---/public_html/piwik/core/Log.php/395

Seems the cPanel account I use for my Piwik just happened to run out of diskspace when I was updating, I did a manual update after adding more space to the account and it worked.

Might be worth adding a feature down the track to check for enough diskspace before updating :wink:

I have the same problem of you, after the update to 2.5.0.
It’a mysql space-free issue?

TIA, emiliano

If you have this error make sure to also upgrade the global.ini.php file to the latest from piwik.zip package. It looks like this file wasn’t uploaded after 2.5.0

Very good! Thank you very much and nice to meet you Matt!!! (tu)