Firefox 32.0 not tracked

Hello,

my Firefox was just updated to version 32.0 and now I’m no more getting tracked. I see the request to piwik.php but the data never shows in the piwik statistics.

Can someone confirm?

Regards
haggins

Edit:

Piwik version 2.6.1
Tested on 2 different machines.Chrome worked on both.

Check How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature? | Firefox Help

And

http://piwik.org/docs/privacy/#step-4-respect-donottrack-preference

Is it only your FF32 or all of them ? Version 32 is only 8 days old…

Dali

Do-not-track is currently (for testing purposes) disabled on both sides, Firefox and Piwik.
It’s neither working on my Firefox (Kubuntu) nor on my workmates one (Mint 17). We also have no FF 32 tracked of any other visitor until now. NoScript addon is set to allow all javascript.

What makes me curios is that FF 32 is tracked on the piwik demo site.

The point is: I see in firebug that piwik.php is called but it never occurs in the stats.

Are your requests maybe ignored for some other reasons? for example is your IP on the IP-Blacklist for the website?

Nope, it’s not related to the IP as it works when I use Chrome. In the meantime I see FF 32 in the statistics from other visitors, but I’m still not able to trigger a visit myself.

Thanks for your ideas, though :slight_smile:

Do you have a cookie set to ignore you?

do you use a browser extension blocking Js ? or maybe you see an error or message in browser console ?

Hello again,

to answer your question:

• no, there’s no ignore-me cookie set
  • there’s no error in firebug console (I can even see the request to piwik.php!)
  • when requesting piwik.php on the “file download” event, the request never ends (normaly it does)
  • I disabled all browser addons and restarted -> same problem
  • I was tracked for 4 page views and then it suddenly stopped again
  • “Do-not-track” settings in firefox are set to “Track me”

Thanks again!

so if you still are not tracked you can debug tracker: Tracking HTTP API: API Reference - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3

then you should see a message explaining what is the problem?