Getting actions while segmenting on events

Hello,

I have created a segment that shows all users who triggered a certain event action. When i view this segment, i can see visits and users visiting pages through the real time widget.

The issue is that if i go to the actions menu in piwik, there are no actions listed. Is this a bug, or am i missing something? This doesnt appear to be a caching issue as the segments are set to process in real time.

here are some screenshots that might explain better.

[attachment 1918 ScreenShot2014-09-19at10.31.28AM.png]

[attachment 1917 ScreenShot2014-09-19at10.31.53AM.png]

[attachment 1919 ScreenShot2014-09-19at10.32.03AM.png]

If you define a segment for Actions then the Actions reports should show you those actions that were matched rather than show “no data”

The segments will be cached for as long as it is set in General Settings. maybe that’s the issue?

I don’t think this is a caching issue. It is still happening now plus the segment was set to pull real-time data.

Any other thoughts on why this is happening? what’s odd it that i can see that there are actions associated with the visits. I just want to know what those actions are.

I have created a segment that shows all users who triggered a certain event action. When i view this segment, i can see visits and users visiting pages through the real time widget.
The issue is that if i go to the actions menu in piwik, there are no actions listed. Is this a bug, or am i missing something?

Sorry I mis-read earlier. Actually it works as expected: when you filter an event, it will only return those events. So there are no pageviews (since it only return events and pageviews are not events)