Cookie problem in V1.12

Hello
Sometimes visitors not counted. I relize that is the problem of cookies. After remove piwik cookie from browser it solved. Have anyone the same problem?

Hi there, Please upgrade to 2.9.1 as the version you use is too old, thanks

Tanks matt, i have been update to last version 2.9.1. But problem remains. Do must delete piwik cookie from browser?
Do the piwik databes must be update?

hi, can you explain how to reproduce the issue you are having, what are the steps to create the issue?

hi, can you explain how to reproduce the issue you are having, what are the steps to create the issue?

Hello, excuse me for my bad english.
I was looking at my site several times a day. One day i noticed that my visit not counted by piwik. I delete my site cookies from browser and the issue is solved. but this problem is appear from time to time, just this.

Maybe you created the “Exclude cookie” ? How do I exclude / ignore my traffic from Piwik? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

I dont perform “Exclude cookie”.
the problem solved in this way, so temporaly:
I clicked on a link in my weblog(other than of site) that target of link was my site, and the problem was solved. in fact with an external link from my weblog to my site caused the problem be solved. !!!