Piwik is causing site issues

Quick help. My site stopped working and this is the information I get from the developer:

==============================================================

Facebook Loaded – IDCF
sdk.js:64 The “fb-root” div has not been created, auto-creating
Sales Funnels | Increase Customer Acquisition Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < idcommerce.js?ver=4.1.1:28 Uncaught ReferenceError: memberdeck_eauthnet is not defined
piwik.js:50 The method enableLinkTracking is registered more than once in “_paq” variable. Only the last call has an effect. Please have a look at the multiple Piwik trackers documentation: JavaScript Tracking Client: API Reference - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3
piwik.js:50 The method setTrackerUrl is registered more than once in “_paq” variable. Only the last call has an effect. Please have a look at the multiple Piwik trackers documentation: JavaScript Tracking Client: API Reference - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3
piwik.js:50 The method setSiteId is registered more than once in “_paq” variable. Only the last call has an effect. Please have a look at the multiple Piwik trackers documentation: JavaScript Tracking Client: API Reference - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3

It’s also possible that whatever you are using to install Piwik is causing issues.

==================================================================

Any idea how I can fix this issue?

Thanks

Could it be possible that you include the Piwik tracker code twice in the same page?