Anyway to get XML report of unique page views with page title?

Actions.getPageTitles returns hits per page title and Actions.getPageUrls returns hits per page URL.

Anyway to get both? I don’t mean a bulk report but a report of page hits with title and URL?

I’m trying to make a report for my SharePoint page to show the top pages and I want to show the page title and make it a link to the actual page.

I thought about using .trackPageView(document.title) or .setCustomVariable(1,“nacho url”,location.href,“page”) but I’m not sure how to get these to show in reports.

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion. Many users have asked for this before andunfortunately it’s not easily possible, as Piwik creates reports for URLs and Page Titles separately currently. Feel free to create a feature request in: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Is it possible to some how use custom variables or custom page titles to do what I want? I was thinking i could take two XML reports for different actions that both sort on hits sorted by hit count and then match the first from each, the second from each, etc…