No data has been recorded yet

Hey guys! :)-D

I’m a new very happy user. I installed piwik on my server and used it with my first wordpress website (using the WP-Piwik plugin). And it worked like a charm. :slight_smile:

Tried to do the same with my 2nd, 3rd and 4th website, and it didn’t work. On piwik it shows no data, just a page saying “No data has been recorded yet”
The plugin seems to have done its job. The code shows on my site and seems to match with the code on Piwik.

I am getting visits, since I’m also tracking with jetpack.

Piwik still shows this page:

Here’s the code as it show on the website:

Any steps I can take to solve this?

Thank you very much for your time! :slight_smile:

Hey there!!

Do you have a solution for this? I was having the same problem.

Hi guys,

can you post here the websites that have the Piwik code that are still showing this screen?

Piwik will only show the screen if there was no data tracked. so there muts be a problem preventing the data to be tracked. see also: Piwik doesn't track any visits and pages, and shows "There is no data for this report" in all reports. - Analytics Platform - Matomo

my website is: itsallwong.com

Hi, the system check in the Piwik settings says that everything is in order and analytics system should run. I’ve been through the troubleshooting page, checked the javascript, tried disabling all blocking facilities, used several computers/browsers but I still get ‘No data has been recorded yet’ message. I’ve got the 3.0.3 version installed… I don’t know how can I check my webserver error logs, this is the only thing I haven’t tried from the FAQ page. The URL is animorph.coop
I would be very grateful for your help.

@trakloz, I just checked your site and found the error:

After I load the site, the piwik script tries to send the data to your piwik-instance.

http://animorph.coop/analytics/piwik.php?action_name=ANIMORPH&idsite=1&rec=1&r=765282&h=8&m=8&s=53&url=http%3A%2F%2Fanimorph.coop%2F&_id=38ed1c3dbae19f83&_idts=1494482933&_idvc=1&_idn=0&_refts=0&_viewts=1494482933&send_image=1&pdf=1&qt=0&realp=0&wma=0&dir=0&fla=0&java=0&gears=0&ag=0&cookie=1&res=1920x1080&gt_ms=360&pv_id=5XvY1B

But this request doesn’t get to piwik, but is blocked by your webserver which returns 403 and the following “access denied” page:

So check your webserver config (especially the .htaccess)

(And I would really recommend you to setup HTTPS for the site and especially for piwik)