Visitor Log Export Timeout

I’ve been trying to download a Visitor Log with a custom segment for the 1st quarter (January 1st thru March 31st). When I attempt to export the data, it appears that the action is timing out: a new tab opens in my browser reporting “Webpage cannot be viewed” and then no export. I spoke with my developer and he believes that there is so much data that the report is timing out. Is there a way that larger exports can be allowed or run in the background? I checked the developers API, but wasn’t able to find anything.

Hi there,
can you try again with 2.13.0 beta ? I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo
this performance issue should be fixed already.

I think I was able to get the developer to fix this without too many issues. I had him update the memory limit and set the database abilities to Load Data Infile with an updated MySQL version to make sure there were no warnings. I believe we can export at least 3 months worth of data for all users and not time out.