Problem with time span of weekly report

Hi,

Im having troubles setting up a weekly report for a Homepage. It looks like the settings for the report are all okay, but when i receive the automated reports the time span of the visit summary is completely wrong.
The supposed timespan is one week from April 7th till April 13th (report is from April 14th) but my result looks like this:

The strange thing is, the report i get when I click “Send report now” has the right time span:

I did not change any settings and the rest of the report looks alright
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Hi FuturewebMar

it’s not a bug - this is the way piwik works. There is a new feature we would like to build that will let you see the graph not for the “last N weeks” but for “Days within this week”. See: Evolution graphs: buttons to switch the display of historical data by day, week, month or year · Issue #955 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Hi,
thanks but I just found another issue with my report :confused:
Now the time-span of the whole report is wrong. In the settings I set the time span of the report to "last 7 days excl. today"
But the report I received today (april 27th 2015) was for the week of april 13th - april 19th…

what am I doing wrong?

Hi there,

The report will always be sent automatically once the week is finished. However you can download “on demand” reports for a custom date range

Yes, but the week from 20 to 26 April was already finished on 27th, so this is the report I should have received :confused:
So why is it sending the report of 2 weeks ago?

Hi there,

Ok this seems clearly a bug! Which version of Piwik are you using?

If you’re already using the 2.12.0 or later, please create a bug report at: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub - definitely Piwik should send the reports on time and not one week later!