No vistors since yesterday 2pm

Hi,

since yesterday, 2pm and 23 minutes excatly my visitors stopped to be record on the stats.

I’m using wordpress with the plugin wp-piwik so this morning I tried lot of things like de-activate and re-activate the plugin, install another one, clear the cache… I’m sur that I had some visits and even my own visits are not take into account.

So I checked my DB and the last record is the 2pm 23 visit even there, since then nothing.

The diagnosis tool gives me this result :

LOAD DATA INFILE
Erreur: LOAD DATA INFILE failed… Error was:
Try #1: LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE[28000]: Invalid authorization specification: 1045 Access denied for user ‘xxxx_XXXXX’@’%’ (using password: YES)[28000]

I don’t really understand what this means, I’ve deleted some lines in the db but it still not working.

I don’t know where to look, any advice would be really appreciate !

Mentioned error in diagnosis tool IS NOT PROBLEM.
LOAD DATA INFILE is the MySQL feature that allows mass record writing. But for using this feature you must have some special privileges, that not allowes by most Hosting providers

So this is not the reason for your problem. Keep on searching

Thanks vitaly for your answer. I re-insttaler wp-piwik and set the tracking code manually and now it’s working again. I will probably never know if the issue came from my database provider or from my piwik installation…