Event Tracking does not work, request is ok, but no data in any report

Hi,

I already tried this question in the german forum, but until now nooe could help me.

I have a testing enviroment, where I implement and test the integration of piwik.
Another environment for production has the same configuration, same code, same templates.
The only difference is the security gateway with load balancer that is located before the web servers. But tracking is working without problems, till now.

I have implemented a function to track the play counts of the videos (jwPlayer / onPlay-Event).
On the test environment everything is working fine. To be sure I also use a customVariable to count the plays.
This customVariable is tracked in the same request as the event.

On producion I now have the problem, that the events do not show up in any report. The customerVariable does.
I checked the plugin, the get request values piwik is receiving, all ok and the same as n the test environment.

So I have no idea what I can do. Any ideas?
How can I check the database to see if the event values are present?

Hi there,

Sure you can check the database log_link_visit_action table for new actions (including events)

btw see schema description at: Database schema: API Reference - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3