Log-analytics: HTTP Error 500 after update to 2.14.1

Hi,

after upgrade to 2.14.1 log-analytics isn’t working anymore. I always get an HTTP Error 500 when trying to import.

2015-07-17 13:33:39,299: [INFO] Error when connecting to Piwik: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error
2015-07-17 13:33:39,674: [INFO] Max number of attempts reached, server is unreachable!
Fatal error: HTTP Error 500 Internal Server Error, response: {"status":"error","tracked":0,"invalid"
:0}

IIS Log shows

2015-07-17 11:33:39 127.0.0.1 POST /piwik.php - 80 - 127.0.0.1 Piwik/LogImport - 500 0 0 62

Apart from that Piwik is working as expected.

IIS 8.5
Python 2.7
PHP 5.4.24

Did I miss something?

Thx
Stefan

Same for me. After upgrading to 2.14.1 the tracker stopped working. Tried a fresh install and got this error during the system check:

GET request to piwik.php failed. Try whitelisting this URL from HTTP Authentication and disable mod_security (you may have to ask your webhost).
After making this change, restart your web server.

Nothing changed on the web server. I have an older version of Piwik still running for a different website on the same server which works fine.

Tried to install 2.13.1 but failed probably because of a database upgrade.

nab advertising
Thanks for the information
http://www.nabadv.com/ar/

I’m new to piwik. I get the same error upon installation.
Sys: centos7, stock php 5.4.16, stock mariaDB

snip...
Directories with write access 	/var/www/xyz/piwik/tmp
/var/www/xyz/piwik/tmp/assets
/var/www/xyz/piwik/tmp/cache
/var/www/xyz/piwik/tmp/climulti
/var/www/xyz/piwik/tmp/latest
/var/www/xyz/piwik/tmp/logs
/var/www/xyz/piwik/tmp/sessions
/var/www/xyz/piwik/tmp/tcpdf
/var/www/xyz/piwik/tmp/templates_c
/var/www/xyz/piwik/config
Optional
File integrity 	
Tracker status 	500
GET request to piwik.php failed. Try whitelisting this URL from HTTP Authentication and disable mod_security (you may have to ask your webhost).
After making this change, restart your web server. 

and the corresponding error.log:

[Tue Jul 21 14:49:47.998124 2015] [:error] [pid 14994] [client 8.8.8.8:23180] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'The configuration file {/var/www/xyz/piwik/config/config.ini.php} has not been found or could not be read.' in /var/www/xyz/piwik/core/Application/Kernel/EnvironmentValidator.php:64\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/xyz/piwik/core/Application/Kernel/EnvironmentValidator.php(45): Piwik\\Application\\Kernel\\EnvironmentValidator->checkConfigFileExists('/var/www/airits...', false)\n#1 /var/www/xyz/piwik/core/Application/Environment.php(185): Piwik\\Application\\Kernel\\EnvironmentValidator->validate()\n#2 /var/www/xyz/piwik/core/Application/Environment.php(94): Piwik\\Application\\Environment->validateEnvironment()\n#3 /var/www/xyz/piwik/piwik.php(56): Piwik\\Application\\Environment->init()\n#4 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/xyz/piwik/core/Application/Kernel/EnvironmentValidator.php on line 64, referer: https://www.xyz.de/piwik/

Thx Rainer

Seems working with 2.14.3 now.

But still have to add

[Tracker]
bulk_requests_use_transaction = 0

to config.ini.php

I am seeing the same error after an update, when I added the recommendation to the config.ini.php file. I still have the issue.

Is there something else that I am missing here.

Also after editing my config.ini.php file, I get a file integrity error for the following two files.

File size mismatch: /var/www/html/piwik/config/global.ini.php (expected length: 38012, found: 37726)
File size mismatch: /var/www/html/piwik/config/global.php (expected length: 2461, found: 1864)

How can I resolve that?

Thanks
Lawrence