Massive problems with Piwik: No such file or directory

Sorry, nvm … someone had to work on server and so blocked parts ----posted too early here

thx

HI,

firstly thanks for this great project…but I have serious issues with Piwik, to the point that it now crashes all the time (since the last updates)

Am no tech, so pls let me repeat what my hoster (EuroVPS) answered to my support request:

/bin/bash: /home/xxx/public_html/xxx.de/piwik/misc/cron/piwik-archive-output2.log: No such file or directory

Could you please contact piwik support team in order to fix this error.

This error is a new one

Also I have MASSIVE out of memory problems

root@srv [/home/xxx/public_html/xxx.de]# tail -f error_log
[08-Jul-2015 22:37:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 5767168) (tried to allocate 3840 bytes) in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx.de/wp-includes/user.php on line 1356
[31-Jul-2015 19:06:05 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 786432) (tried to allocate 3072 bytes) in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx.de/wp-includes/functions.php on line 847
[02-Aug-2015 09:52:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 12320768) (tried to allocate 3072 bytes) in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx.de/wp-includes/media.php on line 2337

I couldn’t find anything about this in the forum by search…sorry, if I missed it

Also, my server is not the best but also a good VPS…I don’t track so many visits a day…and still the server is too small?

Do you have an idea??

Thank you

Daniel

Hi there,

See: Piwik reports this error and fails: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of X bytes exhausted (tried to allocate X bytes)". What should I do? - Analytics Platform - Matomo