Unable to save settings

Hi All,

I’m new to Piwik, and i have a little problem with it.

When i’m in the administrator enviroment and i want to disable the archiving settings in that area, i can’t chang te settings. I changed the option for archiving reports when they are being watched in the browser (translation is from dutch to english, so i may be a bit off). I set the option to no and the seconds to 3600. I press enter and/or click the save button and nothing happens.

Tried it in Opera, IE and Chrome, nothing works.

I’m running the latest version of Piwik.

Maybe i’m missing something, can someone help me in the right direction?

I press enter and/or click the save button and nothing happens.

What do you mean nothing happen, does the page reload with “YES” selected instead of NO?

See: http://piwik.org/docs/setup-auto-archiving/

Wel, i only see one save button (beneath allowed piwik hostnames) and when i press that, nothing happens. The page isn’t being reloaded and the settings aren’t being saved.

Hi there,

Feel free to try again installing with the latest 2.15.0 beta version which includes many fixes and improvements, see: I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

If you still have a problem, please create an issue on our tracker GitHub - matomo-org/piwik: Liberating Web Analytics. Star us on Github? +1. Matomo is the leading open alternative to Google Analytics that gives you full control over your data. Matomo lets you easily collect data from websites, apps & the IoT and visualise this data and extract insights. Privacy is built-in. We love Pull Requests!

That option is at the same place as where you set the options for disabling the update, so that doesn’t work either. Upgrading to the latest beta by hand, doesn’t solve the problem either.

Is it possible that a part of the page needs to java script to run?

Sure, it’s possible that the page needs javascript to run