Graph Report - traffic by keyword

Hi,

I’m looking for a graphical/daily report for each keyword. Similar to the attached one in Google Analytics. But unfortunately I can only find a total for days - but this doesn’t help me once a keyword-specific traffic starts dropping and I can’t see which keyword.

Workin progress stay tuned to ticket Row Evolution: historical view of one or many specific rows in all Piwik reports! · Issue #534 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Good to see you guys are actively working on and things are getting close.

This would be fantastic and allow me to switch away a few sites from GA that still linger there. Being able to at least graph by individual keywords is a really useful feature.

Live on the demo.piwik.org test it and let us know your feedback on the ticket

Having a look at it now… first thoughts are that it’s mindblowing!

Sorry I couldn’t see how I could comment on that ticket.

I tested it a lot earlier and didn’t have any problems, but just now I tried out multi-selection on the List of Keywords and soon got the following error.

Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of ‘100’ reached, aborting! in /home/www/dev5.piwik.org/core/DataTable.php on line 116

The pop up window would open but there wouldn’t be any graph. I was also getting this in that window:

Metrics for Keyword: fatal error: exception thrown without a stack frame in unknown on line 0

Also I would like to make a suggestion please that the multi-selected items are highlighted as you go. At the moment there is no indication of which ones have been clicked.

please put your feedback / bugs in the ticket not here: Row Evolution: historical view of one or many specific rows in all Piwik reports! · Issue #534 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Ok will do, I see now that I need to make a new separate login for the dev zone.

I wanted to put feedback into defect tracker however it gives me infinite loop on login, not sure where’s problem, anyway here’s problem

• Go demo site and switch period to “Week”
  • Visitors --> Custom Variables
  • Expand “Forum status” and click graph for either “Anonymous” or “LoggedIn user”

API returned an error: Date format must be: YYYY-MM-DD, or 'today' or 'yesterday' or any keyword supported by the strtotime function (see http://php.net/strtotime for more information)

Having this repro on my local with piwik-1.7.2-rc6

Already reported in: Row Evolution: historical view of one or many specific rows in all Piwik reports! · Issue #534 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub