Upgraded to 1.7, now single sign on through iFrame renders blank page

Hello,
I upgraded my Piwik install to 1.7 this morning. And now where I was using Piwik on my site embedded through an iFrame and using single sign on, it no longer works. But it does work if I just go directly to Piwik not through an iFrame. I double checked that my config.ini.php file still had the

[General]
enable_framed_logins = 1

option enabled. Also, if I change my piwik user’s password to force an error with the single sign on, I get an “username/password” don’t match screen in the iFrame. But when I change the password back to the correct one, I just get a blank page. It’s like the single sign on worked but then nothing gets rendered afterwards. Any ideas?

Please see: Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

There is a new security measure by default preventing iframing of all non-widgets pages you now have to set enable_framed_pages=1

however this is a bug indeed, so I created deprecate enable_framed_logins · Issue #2940 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Hey Matt,
Thanks for the reply. It’s also confusing since http://piwik.org/faq/how-to/#faq_92 doesn’t mention that new security measure either.

Thanks!