Visitors not being tracked after auto 1.8 update?

After auto updating to 1.8 and visiting my sites through the search engines and direct entr to verify the new version is working, my visits are no longer being tracked.

The previous version was working fine since I show visitors minutes before I auto updated to version 1.8.

Any help will be appreciated :slight_smile:

Same problem here. No tracking after auto update.

[quote=Cirrus]
Same problem here. No tracking after auto update.[/quote]
Are you seeing the new changes as well? I’m not seeing the new changes.

I just assumed it looked the same. So no, i’d say im not seeing the changes although the version does say 1.8

Wow, still no answers? I switched from OWA to this because I thought it was better but this is ridiculous. Now I’m pretty sure I can’t downgrade the installation because the “upgrade” changed my databases. What the hell?

Can you please send the list of websites tracked with Piwik now showing no traffic?

Also please check web server error logs

Let me know if you have any erorr in the logs, your website URLs that dont track anymore, and all other info that could be useful. 1.8 works well for thousands of users but there must be a small bug that triggers in your case!

After I made the origianl post I had a friend go to all my sites from his computer and it is tracking his visits properly. For some reason when I visit my own sites even when I haven’t blocked my IP address, my visits don’t show up.

What changes should I be seeing in the new version as far as my dashboard is concerned?

[quote=matt]
Can you please send the list of websites tracked with Piwik now showing no traffic?

Also please check web server error logs

Let me know if you have any erorr in the logs, your website URLs that dont track anymore, and all other info that could be useful. 1.8 works well for thousands of users but there must be a small bug that triggers in your case![/quote]

Maybe you enabled DoNotTrack which results in your visits not being tracked!