Dashboard does not load (Version 1.8.2)

Hi all,
I’ve installed Piwik (Version 1.8.2) inside Typo3 (1 website). Everything seems to work except for the dashboard. The dashboard never stops loading whereas the other views show their statistcs.

How can I fix this?

-Andrea

P.S. I’ve found this thread Dashboard won’t load - but the fix provided there does not seem to be valid for the current Piwik version.

Hi,
last week I installed Piwik on my Typo3 installation as well, I didn’t encounter that problem. Did any errors occur during the installation itself?
I suppose a manual re-install should already be capable of fixing this:

• Download the latest Piwik again
  • Backup your config.ini.php located in ./piwik/config/
  • Unzip Piwik and copy-paste the files into your Piwik directory
  • Copy-paste your old config.ini.php to ./piwik/config/ (override the new one)

So long,
A.Kalkhoff

Thank you - that solved the problem. And yes, there were installation issues (PHP-Extension PDO was not installed on the server).

-Andrea

Hello

Doesn’t work for me, and no change after the new upload.
No problems during the first installation of Piwik.

Any advice about it?

Thanks
Pierre

Maybe obvious but nonetheless: Did you activate all plugins that you want to see on the dashboard? The new Typo3 piwik backend intergration extension seems to deactivate most of them so you need to activate manually those you want to use.

-Andrea

Excuse me, I need to precise, i’m not on typo3 (but Wordpress) but this issue was found on the traditional piwik dasboard (not with a plugin or extension)

the problem was on all dashboards, sometimes it’s loaded, sometimes not

Pierre

Maybe this post on the Forums can help you, seems like there are additional steps to Wordpress, but I never used Wordpress :confused:

So long,
A.Kalkhoff

The problems was on the traditional dasboard of piwik, not on Wordpress or another CMS
I have 2 website on it, one on Worpress, one on Joomla.

Thanks,
Pierre

Check your php.ini you may need to increase your memory up. for example 128 up to 256.

http://piwik.org/setup-auto-archiving/

Also as a way to help memeory issues.

good luck

[quote=lesjokolat]
Check your php.ini you may need to increase your memory up. for example 128 up to 256.

http://piwik.org/setup-auto-archiving/

Also as a way to help memeory issues.

good luck[/quote]

Ok, I think that’s the problem, I have just 64Mo allowed.
Pierre

So, I’ve changed the server with a new one with 128Mo of memory limit

impossible to have my dashboard load… (an error with request with SQL, text in yellow)

So, impossible to use Piwik

Solution : Guides OVH : Aide et tutoriels sur le Web, Cloud et Telecom | OVH Docs

That’s a problem with the server

awesome im glad you were able to find the solution!!