Cannot get SMS report to send

Hi guys,

If someone has already reported this bug/error then I’m sorry about the double post.
I recently upgraded to Piwik 1.8.3 and tried out the SMS reporting feature. I set it all up fine, get the verification SMS and everything. But when it comes to sending the actual report, it never does. I’ve got it set to send a daily report of the “All Websites dashboard” but it never does.

If I click the “Send report now” it just displays the “Loading…” gif at the top but never actually sends. If I click the “Download” button I get this,

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONST in /home/mooashc1/public_html/!subdomains/piwik/plugins/MobileMessaging/ReportRenderer/Sms.php on line 13

Also, when trying to enter my Key into the settings tab, I couldn’t do it using Google Chrome and had to switch to IE to do it, just incase no one knows.

I’m using the latest version of Piwik, 1.8.3, and PHP version 5.2.17. Running on a apache server as well.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks for the report, we didn’t test the new feature on this PHP version.

can you apply the patch in: http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/6902#file0

and try again ? do you have another error ?

HI matt,

Thats got it working! Thanks for the quick fix!

Ok so are you using mediaburst ? are you happy with the feature? we haven’t got much feedback yet from SMS users and we’re interested to hear.

Yeah I’m using mediaburst. Its great! I love it. Good work on a amazing feature.