Pagetitle "index"

Hi,

since 2 or 3 posts in my Wordpress Blog Piwik is only collecting visitors for these new posts with pagetitle “index”. The older posts still work.
At the moment there is 1.8.4 installed.

Do you have any idea what’s wrong here?

Thanks in advance.
ma77es

[quote=ma77es]
Hi,

since 2 or 3 posts in my Wordpress Blog Piwik is only collecting visitors for these new posts with pagetitle “index”. The older posts still work.
At the moment there is 1.8.4 installed.

Do you have any idea what’s wrong here?

Thanks in advance.
ma77es[/quote]

Now I’ve installed 1.9 and the problem is NOT fixed.
What could I do now?

[quote=ma77es]
Now I’ve installed 1.9 and the problem is NOT fixed.
What could I do now?[/quote]

Same here. I also see a huge amount of hits counted on page title “index” since a while. I can see this in the page views by page title section of piwik. Pease help.

Update: Yes, I am sure there is no “index” in any of my title-tags :slight_smile:

Does it also record WRONG data for the current days after you have installed 1.9 ? it is expected that old data is not correct but NEW data should definitely work?

Hi Matt,

for old articles everything is fine. recordings worked before updating und it works after updating.
But 2 posts don’t work before and after updating and i don’t know why. The title tag is filled in both cases.

Hmm, I am not sure which pages are recorded with title “index” because I cannot see URLs in the page title overview. Tried to use the new transition feature to get a hint, but the transistions aren’t working for the “index” page (it says no data for page “index”).

So unfortunately I can’t say wether these pages are new or old content… Maybe you have an idea how I can check (maybe via MySQL) which URLs are behind the “index” titled pages…

Kind regards,
MW

I have the exact same problem. New items have their page title listed as ‘index.’ Any suggestions?

In 1.9.2 everything works fine!

Glad it works for you, but no, I still have these problems in 1.9.2!

Can I provide any useful info to the developer team for further investigation and debugging?

Regards