Stats for last 24 hours rather than so far today

Hi Friends,
I’m still trying to learn my way through using Piwik, and I use it pretty much out of the box. I don’t know how to write scripts, or anything like that. So it’s possible there’s a way to do this already. But it would be nice to have a simple button or config setting or something.

What I’d like to see, rather the how many visitors I have so far today (and not just visitor count, but for all the stats) is how many over the last 24 hours. My simple reason for wanting this, is because I have to wait until midnight to compare how things are going to day, compared to yesterday. If I could see the last 24 hours, I would have an idea about how things are going at any moment…or at least at any hour.

Thanks for listening :slight_smile:

in the Live> Real time visitors widget,
you can see visits in the last 24 hours as well as in the last 30 minutes

Oh yes, I found that. That will be helpful. But that’s only for visitors. All the other stats are “so far today”, such as Referrer Website, Pages, Visitor Location, Visitor Map. All the other widgets show so far today. It would be nice if they could show past 24 hours too :slight_smile:

Edit – Especially I’d like to see the Visits Over Time graph/widget display the last 24 hour total each day.

And just to be clear, the reason I’d like to see that, is so that I don’t have to wait until midnight to get the totals. And also, just so you know where I’m coming from, I’m using Piwik on my 1st website, so I’m still learning about many things. Since posting this, I’ve found a bunch of analytics apps on my server which give me all kinds of stats (really a bunch of stats!!). But I like Piwik because from what I can tell, it weeds out the spider/bots, so I’m getting an idea how many human visitors stop by.

Anyway, just a friendly wish request :slight_smile: