Multiple site Comparative or Summary report

Unfortunately piwik doesn’t allow such summary reports (ie list multiple sites, have then a list view of stats beside to the right all in one easy to view report-let) If it makes you feel any better even google analytics doesnt do that straight out, the only analytics tool that does is omntiure via its company summary reports or some 3rd party GA tools via an GA api do with limitations.

website 1 PVs UVs Visits TimonSite Pages/Visit (these metrics could be user selectable from a list of available metrics)
website 2 PVs UVs Visits TimonSite Pages/Visit
website 3 PVs UVs Visits TimonSite Pages/Visit
website 4 PVs UVs Visits TimonSite Pages/Visit
website 5 PVs UVs Visits TimonSite Pages/Visit
Grand totals(if desired)

Or another version (for time frame comparison fewer variables allowed due to room)

website 1 PVs (time period comparison) PVs (change in numbers or percent) UVs (time period comparison) UVs (change in numbers or percent)
website 2 PVs (time period comparison) PVs (change in numbers or percent) UVs (time period comparison) UVs (change in numbers or percent)
website 3 PVs (time period comparison) PVs (change in numbers or percent) UVs (time period comparison) UVs (change in numbers or percent)
website 4 PVs (time period comparison) PVs (change in numbers or percent) UVs (time period comparison) UVs (change in numbers or percent)
Grand totals (if desired)

To be evil genius about this type of summary report, imagine all the poor GA users who wish they could do this but cant! Imagine if piwik via an GA API could take users data and create such reports… after a while it might just be better to switch over to piwik…

I am interested in something like this. The large open source software company I work for uses piwik to provide analytics on some of our internal tools.

I’d really like to see a the usage statistics of a particular tool along side the stats on that tools issue tracker project and documentation.