After Upgrading...Live Visitors--Broken?

[quote=TucsonKEG]
In /piwik/plugins/Live/API.php you will find on about line 240:

$processedDate = Piwik_Date::factory($date, $currentTimezone);// if not commented, the Period below fails ->setTimezone($currentTimezone);

If you replace that with:

$processedDate = Piwik_Date::factory($date)->setTimezone($currentTimezone);

It should go back to working the way it did before. That’s what fixed it for me.

-Kevin[/quote]

I had to do this again after 1.2 -> 1.2.1 to fix Live! visitors not showing up properly.

Thanks again Kevin!!

I am not sure if this question is right for this discussion:
In the 1.3 the live visitors Plugin displays the last 24 hours. In the version before it showed the visitors for the present day.
Is there any way to switch back to live visitors for the present day?
This gives a better overview for the day.

Olaf

Olabre, you mean that the Live! widget (in the dashboard) doesn’t most recent visitors? I don’t think it’s possible

Or do you mean that “Visitor log” page shows visitors for yesterday? are you sure you selected today in the calendar?

I mean the real time visitors plugin - it shows the last 24 hours which is O.K. but to show the present day 0-24 would be better to get an overview - as it was in 1.2. So I need the visitors for each day from 0- 12 pm not 24 hours back as it is now.
Is there any way to modify this?

Olaf

see Live: report Visitors "Today" instead of "Last 24 hours" · Issue #1971 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

so there is no bug in Live or Visitor Log now? good!!

no there is no bug - it works fine.

Olaf