Bounce Rate skyrockets

Hi,

During the last week the site´s bounce rate hast increased unusually, more than doubled. I have checked in the database and I have visitors generating several VISITIDs in a few minutes. Does somebody know what could be the cause of this issue? I haven´t changed anything in the cookie.

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Cheers!

JCM77

Hi there,

could you post some more information regarding this? Ideally a screenshot of the visitor log showing many visits by the same visitor?

Hi Matt,

I have uploaded a picture of the log. This issue started to be noticed more or less at the same time we implemented content tracking, but I´m not sure this is the reason. I´m thinking to disable the content tracking and see what happens.
Do you think this could help?

Regards,

Javier

And by the way, thanks for your answer! I for got it.

Are you using PIwik 2.15.0? if so, it should not occur. If you have this problem with 2.15.0 please comment on Content impressions generate "0 Action" in visitor log · Issue #6415 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub and ask us to re-open that issue

Hi Matt,

thanks for your answer, we updated to the 2.15. version and the problem persists, I will comment the 6415 Issue in Github.

Regards

JCM

@matthieu @jcm77 I meet this issue, when I update to 3.4.0. show many 0 action. and In my develop server, it is not many request, but it still show 0 action. Have you help me see the issue?

thanks,

Sophie Wang