Scheduled email reports super administration

I was wondering if SuperAdministrators can see the overview of all the scheduled report set by the ordinary users.

I can’t figure out any Core feature and any Plugin inside the marketplace. Could be a feature request?
Follows a bunch of features described as user stories useful for a plugin or a Core feature:

• As superAdmin I would like to see all the reports in schedule.
  • As superAdmin I would like to delete a report in schedule
  • As User who created the report I would like to get a mail notice about deletion
  • As superAdmin I would like to avoid user notice on delete
1 Like

Hi @tassoman

That would be great feature for core, indeed. fyi: There is an issue for it: https://github.com/piwik/piwik/issues/7076

2 Likes

Actually created today the proper issue for this request, see Let Super Users view and manage other users' Email reports and Custom alerts · Issue #15164 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

1 Like

Ciao @matthieu , I gave a fast review of «Email Reports» feature, and I felt someway clumsy.

as user I would like to see all my personal reports - until now you are enabled to see only email reports you set for the selected website. To see if you have other reports ongoing, you must change each website in the dropdown. What if you have more an hundred of websites? :thinking:

as user I would like to reach email reports faster - the only place you can deal with reports is inside personal profile, so you must click the «cog» icon :gear: then visit «Email Reports» menu, finally choose which website in the dropdown. Maybe (personal) «Email Reports» can be integrated inside the dashboard’s menu? Or maybe «Email Reports» can be a widget showing the list with links (just like the profile’s widget)