All features require full page refresh to view

Piwik 2.14.0-rc1, PHP 5.4.41, Chrome and Firefox (both latest versions)

I am having a very weird problem, and I think it may be related to angular. For some reason, whenever a click a link in Piwik to view another section (for example to navigate to Actions -> Pages) the page does not load properly.

For example:

If I am at Actions -> Pages and I click Dashboard, none of my dashboards load.
If I am at Dashboard and click Actions -> Pages, the list loads, but I can not expand anything in the list. Icons and extra info like “Open Row Evaluation” do not even load.

Now, if I navigate to a page, and then Refresh my browser everything works. This also applies to every single page in Piwik including my profile and the Administration page.

Installed on a Debian Linux server with
This was happening in 2.13 as well, which is why I updated to 2.14 RC1. I have tested in Chrome and Firefox.
I checked the JavaScript console, and saw nothing.
I checked my server logs, and saw nothing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I found the issue.

I am using CloudFlare, and had Piwik behind CloudFlare. The rocket loader was causing the scripts to not run properly. I turned off rocketloader for the subdomain Piwik is on and all is now working properly.

Hi there,

I am using CloudFlare, and had Piwik behind CloudFlare. The rocket loader was causing the scripts to not run properly. I turned off rocketloader for the subdomain Piwik is on and all is now working properly.

That is very interesting. We would like to prevent this issue for other users. can you please create a bug report on: https://github.com/piwik/piwik/issues and link to this forum issue? we will try to address this issue automatically for CloudFlaire users.

Well done MrKMG !

I just create a page rule on piwik, and now all is working !