Heat Map

Hi,

Is there any news about the ClickHeat plugin ?
I saw the library of patrick wied about heatmap. I think it’s interesting.

Thank you

You can use Crazy Egg.

I have explained it on my blog SEOamk you can translate it via Google Chrome

Hi there,

Good news: there is now a Heatmap plugin available on the marketplace: http://plugins.piwik.org/HeatmapSessionRecording

Hi Community,
Did anyone try the ClickHeat plugin yet? Can you share your experiences and/or tips and tricks?

Regards,
Christian

hi,

For me it worked well, you have to add the plugin from the marketplace and then copy the code generated from this plugin and paste it in your pages like you did with piwik tracking code.

That’s all :slight_smile:

We’ve installed ClickHeat. When clicking on it, it seems to load. But then it jumps back to the dashboard? Andy idea why?

@cnl1980 - I’ve got the same thing happening here.
kh_ism did mention something about adding the code to the webpages, maybe that’s where we’ve gone wrong. I don’t think I’ve done that bit yet, so maybe this is an effect of that, though I can’t find what I need to put where as the documentation appears to be non-existent!

When you activate the ClickHeat plugin there is a link called Javascript click on it and the code that you need will apear.
I think that this image will explain more
Javascript link
And then the code will apear
ClickHeat Tracking Code
Copy it before closing tag body
I wish it’s more clear.
Good luck :slight_smile:

It works! This helped: Forward to dashboard · Issue #4 · piwikjapan/plugin-clickheat · GitHub

I noticed the Javascript button, but it flicks me back to the homepage before I have chance to click on it or do anything else.
We’re upgrading the server to the latest versions of PHP etc. so maybe that will help as we’re currently on 5.3

You can use Crazy Egg.

I have explained it on my blog vajinal mantar

Hi @matthieu - hoping you might know the following:

I’d like to install the ClickHeat plugin for PIWIK. I see the plugin page says it doesn’t support IIS though. Just wanted to check – is the problem if the PIWIK installation is hosted on IIS, or if the website being tracked is hosted on IIS? Our PIWIK is not behind IIS, but the websites are behind IIS8.

Thanks

Gareth

I’ve had 7 attempts to try to copy the code :frowning: way too fast…

I have the same redirect problem … when I click, from dashboard, on ClickHeat, after few seconds of loading I’m redirect to home. How can i fix ?
Piwik: 2.16.2
ClickHeat: 0.1.9

piwik can’t be installed on IIS for Heat Map. The page to be tracked doesnÄt matter

Good news: we’re working on Heatmap Analytics for Piwik + scrollmap + click map! It will be awesome and make sure to hear when it’s released by signing up here: http://www.heatmap-analytics.com/

Thanks for response matthieu! Exactly when will it be open?

We've just released Heatmap + Session Recording for Piwik Analytics!

More info:

• Heatmaps show you where on a page your visitors click, move the mouse and how far down they scroll so you can discover which content your visitors actually pay attention to, where your content is confusing, and whether your content is engaging. Based on this information you can improve your content and page structure and ultimately increase your conversions.
  • Session Recordings lets you record all clicks, mouse movements, scrolls and form interactions of a visitor so you can replay them in a video. See exactly what your visitors did on your website to truly understand them. Find out where they have problems or get confused to improve usability and conversions.

Comes with 100% data ownership, full control over your data, and no limitations.

Learn more