Heatmap jquery Plugin

Hello,

i found this jquery plugin which is used to create a heatmap. Perhaps this code is useful to have a heatmap feature in Piwik? i think this would be a feature which would be very useful for many people/organizations.

Demo:

greetings Xetra-Max

i like this feature

Hi

There is a heatmap plugin for piwik:
dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/73

In my opinion it’s not jquery, but it’s very cool :slight_smile:

Regards,
Christian.

Good news: we’re working on Heatmap Analytics for Piwik + scrollmap + click map! It will be awesome and make sure to hear when it’s released by signing up here: http://www.heatmap-analytics.com/

We've just released Heatmap + Session Recording for Piwik Analytics!

More info:

• Heatmaps show you where on a page your visitors click, move the mouse and how far down they scroll so you can discover which content your visitors actually pay attention to, where your content is confusing, and whether your content is engaging. Based on this information you can improve your content and page structure and ultimately increase your conversions.
  • Session Recordings lets you record all clicks, mouse movements, scrolls and form interactions of a visitor so you can replay them in a video. See exactly what your visitors did on your website to truly understand them. Find out where they have problems or get confused to improve usability and conversions.

Comes with 100% data ownership, full control over your data, and no limitations.

Learn more

1 Like