Page view results are wrong after log import

I’ve been importing logs from a free API service I’m running (https://geojs.io) and it has been working great for 1-2 months however for about a week its been reporting the page views (the metric I actually care about) as completely wrong. Here is the output from an real log import:

Logs import summary
-------------------

11888 requests imported successfully
    4 requests were downloads
    11 requests ignored:
        0 HTTP errors
        0 HTTP redirects
        0 invalid log lines
        0 requests did not match any known site
        11 requests did not match any --hostname
        0 requests done by bots, search engines...
        0 requests to static resources (css, js, images, ico, ttf...)
        0 requests to file downloads did not match any --download-extensions

Website import summary
----------------------

11888 requests imported to 1 sites
        1 sites already existed
        0 sites were created:

0 distinct hostnames did not match any existing site:

Performance summary
-------------------

Total time: 44 seconds
    Requests imported per second: 269.99 requests per second

Processing your log data
------------------------

In order for your logs to be processed by Piwik, you may need to run the following command:
     ./console core:archive --force-all-websites --force-all-periods=315576000 --force-date-last-n=1000

Whilst this does look right, the page views for the day only report around 8000 hits, which is completely off. The last few days are also off with 20k+ page views but only showing 4-6k views inside Piwik (completely off). I’ve tried invalidating the archive tables using the below:

root@piwik:/var/www/piwik# ./console core:invalidate-report-data --sites=13 --periods=all --dates=2017-10-27,2015-11-13
Invalidating day periods in 2017-10-27,2015-11-13 [segment = ]...
Invalidating week periods in 2017-10-27,2015-11-13 [segment = ]...
Invalidating month periods in 2017-10-27,2015-11-13 [segment = ]...
Invalidating year periods in 2017-10-27,2015-11-13 [segment = ]...

And reprocessing the logs however it didn’t work. Any idea what else I can do?

I’m running Ubuntu 16.04, Piwik 3.2.0 and PHP 7.0.22. I also had to run the below SQL a few weeks ago to get Piwik to import new logs as it was choking, could this be the cause of my issues?

ALTER TABLE `piwik_log_visit` CHANGE `visit_total_interactions` `visit_total_interactions` MEDIUMINT(5) UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT '0';

Edit: it looks like the dates do sadly add up with that error. :frowning: Is there an easy way for me to undo the damage I’ve done?

Is there no way to get this data flowing into Piwik again? I’m missing out on a large chunk of my page views here.