Piwik 3.0 upgrade error process (bug/missing table update)

It seems the upgrade process of the Database doesn’t go properly.
After full upgrade, and without errors, the following gives problems logging:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column ‘log_link_visit_action.interaction_position’ in ‘field list’

Looks like a query is not being executed, or missing a update ?

Looks like the upgraded didn’t succeed. You can manually add the field to the DB: piwik/InteractionPosition.php at 3.x-dev · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

For more help we provide paid support here: We can help you update your Piwik to the latest version - Analytics Platform - Piwik

Fixed, see:

Problem with upgrading is still there matthieu.
This looks like a upgrade bug, since I still needed to add that column manually.

Colunm already here, WARNING: Error while getting SEO stats (domain age): curl_exec: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds. Hostname requested was: www.whois.com

Visitors -> Users: Oops… there was a problem during the request. Maybe the server had a temporary issue, or maybe you requested a report with too much data. Please try again. If this error occurs repeatedly please contact your Piwik administrator for assistance.

Same for visitors location, …

Check your server error logs, what error is there?

No server error. Lot of status (canceled) at browser level. Then I presume frontend error. I click very clickly sometime on different link, my web is slow. And the link 1 have not start to load I have the link 2 loading too.

Piwik 3 is very more slow than the 2. I don’t known if it’s more slow at the connexion level (with high ping and packet lost, all Santa cruz de la sierra have frequently this problem) o at server.

Made MySQL tweaks.
InnoDB is now fully loaded into memory (well, it has 8GB, it’s innodb_buffer_pool_size is set to 6GB and using O_DSYNC instead of O_DIRECT), it’s super cool now with load and CPU :slight_smile:

Colunm already here, WARNING: Error while getting SEO stats (domain age): curl_exec: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds. Hostname requested was: www.whois.com

Since Piwik 3 I am getting the same message all the time. No error messages show in the server error logs. Did you find a solution?

Piwik 3 is very more slow than the 2. I don’t known if it’s more slow at the connexion level (with high ping and packet lost, all Santa cruz de la sierra have frequently this problem) o at server.

Totally agree.