Piwik and iframe

Hi
ich versuche piwik über iframe in mein cms einzubauen. das dashboard lädt auch korrekt. wenn ich aber auf “detailiertes Besucher-Log anzeigen” klicke, bleibt das iframe leer
hat jemand einen Rat

I’m trrying to implement piwik to my cms. the dashboard is loading as it should. if I click than on “show detailed visitors log” the ifrfame keeps empty.
anyone an idea

Hi there,

please try our lates beta: I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo - do you still have the issue?

hi, thanks. I updated to 2.16.1.rc1, but still the same

If you’re loading PIwik in an iframe please see this faq When included in an IFrame, Piwik reports do not load. How do I allow Piwik reports to load from within an iframe? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

hi matthieu. if you mean adding “enable_framed_pages=1” to [General] in config.ini.php, yes, I have made this

maybe: do I have to link any specific js to my cms-framework?

do you have maybe a URL where we can see this problem?

how can I send you login data?

Please email hello att piwik.org with a link to this forum and short description of problem. Thanks

hi matthieu, did you get the mail?

Thank you for sending the email. I can see this issue! I’ve created the bug report: When embedding full Piwik in another application via iframe, “View detailed visitor log” link does not work · Issue #10079 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub