Piwik not tracking all page views

We recently started a facebook ad campaign and implemented piwik tracking on our landing page. On the piwik server I can see the requests coming in, in the apache logs; however for some reason piwik is only tracking around 1/5th of them. I can’t seem to find any difference in the apache logs between one that works and one that doesn’t. I’m able to remote desktop to my machine at home, test the landing page and it works every time. I have a handful of other contacts that I’ve had test for me, if it works for a person it works every time. If it doesn’t work for them, it never works. The landing page always loads, the js request always fires, the apache log in the piwik server always logs the request. Piwik logs (have checked the database as well) and reports on around 1/5 of it.

Thoughts? Places to start looking?

for those people that it does not work, you can find out the problem by debugging the tracker for these people: http://developer.piwik.org/api-reference/tracking-api#debugging-the-tracker - let us know what you find!

I’m not totally clear on where I’m supposed to see the output of this logging. BTW I’m using JS, not the 1:1 GIF. After enabling this the piwik endpoint still returns a 204… so I’m not entirely sure where I look to see the tracking logs.

-Also, thanks for the response :slight_smile:

If you have correctly enabled the debugging then the output will be shown when you open the piwik.php?parameters_here request in your browser