Websites from one server not counting

I’ve had piwik work in the past. I stopped using it for a while and decided to reinstall.

Crazy issue, websites on a particular server are not being recorded in piwik.

I check the source code of the pages and they are identical to the websites that do record hits (the site id is different)

The configurations are identical. And I’ve reinstalled piwik and updated the code on all of the sites. And the same thing happens.

What on a server could be causing this?

Hi,

Just a quick check: Are all pages using HTTPS? Do you see any errors in the Browser Console on the website that isn’t working?

Thanks Lucas. I would have replied earlier but I did not see your post.

There are two sites on the server in question. One uses HTTPS (forced) the other does not.

Checking one site for errors I found a few

[Exception… “Component returned failure code: 0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE) [nsIDOMWindowUtils.addSheet]” nsresult: “0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE)” location: “JS frame :: resource://gre/modules/ExtensionUtils.jsm :: runSafeSyncWithoutClone :: line 61” data: no] (unknown)
[request name] initialData bg.js:1216:9
[request name] getPrefs bg.js:1216:9
[request name] getUserData bg.js:1216:9
[request name] bookmarkChanged bg.js:1216:9
[request name] sendCtx bg.js:1216:9

Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist. undefined
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 jquery-migrate.min.js:2:542
Use of getAttributeNode() is deprecated. Use getAttribute() instead. mootools-core.js:108:287
JQMIGRATE: jQuery.browser is deprecated jquery-migrate-1.0.0.js:29:4
[request name] getLastFocusedWindow bg.js:1216:9
Loading failed for the with source “https://sub.domain.com/piwik/piwik.js”. contact:1
tab Object { id: 51, index: 0, windowId: 1692, highlighted: true, active: true, pinned: false, status: “loading”, incognito: false, width: 1440, height: 700, 7 more… } bg.js:611:17
Unchecked lastError value: Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist. ExtensionCommon.jsm:304
[request name] initialData bg.js:1216:9
[request name] getUserData bg.js:1216:9
[request name] sendCtx bg.js:1216:9