Fatal Error on 3.2.0 by core:archive

Hello there!

i got a Fatal error by tryining to archive my piwik instances per

console core:archive --url=https://example.com/ --force-all-websites > /var/www/archive-log/piwik-archive-$y.log

ERROR [2017-10-19 07:39:09] Got invalid response from API request: ?module=API&method=API.get&idSite=5&period=day&date=last52&format=php&trigger=archivephp. Response was 'PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Piwik\Plugins\VisitTime\Columns\ServerTime’ not found in /var/www/sites/example.com/plugins/VisitTime/Reports/GetVisitInformationPerServerTime.php on line 24 a:2:{s:6:“result”;s:5:“error”;s:7:“message”;s:60:“Class ‘Piwik\Plugins\VisitTime\Columns\ServerTime’ not found”;}'
ERROR [2017-10-19 07:39:09] Empty or invalid response ‘’ for website id 5, Time elapsed: 0.834s, skipping

Can someone retrace this problem?

• How can i fix this asap?

Does no one got the same problem? A little feedback would help alot. Thank you.

Hi,

If you can provide more details about your environment and maybe even a way to reproduce this, please create a github issue.

hi Lukas,

after debugging i found the problem:

The script /plugins/VisitTime/Reports/GetVisitInformationPerServerTime.php tries to create a new object ServerTime (Line 24).

After checking some versions it looks like the file ServerTime.php was removed from plugins/VisitTime/Columns/

So:
a) The namespace for Piwik\Plugins\VisitTime\Columns\ServerTime; is wrong and should be Plugins\CoreHome
b) The file ServerTime.php is missing in the v 3.2.0 (after looking backwards to the version 3.1.1 the file was removed)

I don’t got a github account.

Hi,

Thanks for debugging. Is it possible that an update didn’t run correctly and not a file is missing or too much for you?

Can you run the file integrity system check?

https://piwik.yourdomain.example/index.php?module=Installation&action=systemCheckPage&idSite=4&period=month&date=today

Hi Lukas,

thanks for your fast reply.

After checking some different piwik-instances and watching our upgrade logs it looks like one instance was not updated correctly at all.

After saving the config/ folder i’ve copied the files from another 2.3.0 instance to the broken one and copied the config/ folder back to the original directory.

Now the instance looks good! (btw. i thought the errorlist was from different instances but it was only one instance with multiple websites)

Lukas, many thanks for your help.

1 Like