Where are event value maximums stored?

Hi,

We’re using events to store the duration of a certain event. Unfortunately, we had a release where some of these values got reported in milliseconds instead of seconds. I’ve been able to remediate the incorrect values in the piwik_log_link_visit_action table, but when I mouse over the Total Value for the event to see the average I see some of the old values displayed as the value maxes.

Where are those maxes being stored in the data base? See image below.

Thanks!

Hi there

when you change the raw data value in the log_* tables, to have this data updated in your reports, you need to reprocess the reports, see our FAQ: How do I force the reports to be re-processed from the logs? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Thanks for the reply Matthieu.

I followed your steps, and when things still didn’t look correct I dug deeper. I believe I’ve discovered a bug.

When I select a custom range of days, the max value being displayed in the tool tip appears to actually be the sum of the max values for the days within the custom ranges.

Hi there, if you think you have identified a bug, please report it @ https://github.com/piwik/piwik/issues
we will definitely investigate and fix it for next version, thank you!